Thread: [Pokémon] Stranger Than Fiction
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012 (10:34 AM).
Bay Alexison
Not a Baygel

Nature: Sassy
Hahahaha oh man bobandbill told me about this fic and am so glad to check it out. :D I love the idea of characters (original or canon) acting out the scenes and how they'll act it out will depend how much descriptions/imagery/emotions/etc they have at the moment. Also love the mention of advertising to get readers (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't ) and one way to do that is jump into other stories (lol at the Anima Ex Machina part there). Your drawings are very enjoyable too, LOL.

Besides recognizing The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum and Anima Ex Machina, I think I also spot a couple other characters. Would Liam and Brock be the same characters from Neko Godot's script fic? Also, is Rosario the same Sandshrew from the Small Writing Contest fic a while back? Just wondering, haha. Haven't read The Thinking Man's Guide, but after reading The Beastman I had that chaptered fic in my to read list. I'll get to it, eventually. x_x

Overall this is a very fun read and wasn't disappointed! :D

Precious Memories
Keep smiling
[Nothing, Everything] [The BBS] [MyAnimeList][Archive of Our Own][FFnet] [ Tumblr]
[Partner in Crime] [Cousin][Avatar]