View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012 (11:59 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

What the...? Damnit, I should've expected something like that. It's a Mime Jr! Called Shadow! Use your head Linc... okay, just because it's the same move doesn't mean it'll have the same effect, this is a psyche-out tactic. Iron Head is a Steel type move... Shieldon is effected by Shield type moves normally. I'm pretty sure psychic types are too... but what did pops say? If a pokemon uses a move it shares a type with, the move gets stronger. Jackson is part Steel type, so it gets a bonus! Plus, I don't think Mime Jr.'s in general have great attack... so mine will be way more effective!

"It's okay Jackson!" Linc grinned. "Yours will be, like, waaay stronger! Hit 'em hard bro!"

The two pokemon collided, both aura's exploding in a blinding display of light as they made contact. When the light cleared the sandstorm continued to rage, and both pokemon seemed to have been thrown quite a distance from each other by the force of their attacks. Jackson was quite close to where he had originally started from, and was slowly getting back to his feet, flinching as he did so. The combined damage from the Psyshock and the Iron Head attacks seemed to have taken a lot out of Jackson, but he was an extremely durable pokemon.

"You okay there bro?"
"Shi...don..."

One more hit and I think he's toast...

Lincoln looked across the field to see how Shadow and Manda were doing.

((Iron Head has a 30% chance to cause the target to flinch. Jackson has been effected by this, and misses his move in response to Shadow's Mimic/Iron Head attack. The next turn is yours!))

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head