View Single Post
Old Posted April 22nd, 2012 (12:14 PM).
Lateon
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
This is probably going to come out wrong, but I'm just getting the impression of Trans or Gender fluid people who just haven't figured out that they are trans or gender fluid yet. I'm just basing that off of the quotes. Definitely merits further research, just in case there is such a thing.

The reasearcher did note:
Quote:
“We need to rule out the possibility that this is just a variant of dissociative identity disorder (multiple personality disorder) or the subjects are simply “role–playing.” Without the “smoking gun”- physical evidence in the form of fluctuating hormone levels or brain imaging data – we don’t know what we are dealing with. Its something we are currently working on.”
I'm interested to see what becomes of that.

Quote:
People getting married so young! But I understand the fear that you might get something like that taken away from you all suddenly. Prop 8 was what made me really aware of how bad things can happen anywhere.
Sure, times have changed, but sixty or so years ago I would have been married off and popping out children already. =P I just felt like saying that, I'm not offended by the "getting married so young" thing. I mean, we were practically already married anyway, lol. Bed has been for sleeping for almost a year now, XD. But also >.<

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On