View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012 (12:21 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Mark eventually reached the location and ran into Daniel. Seemed Oscar wasn't here yet... but at least he knew he was in the right sport. He was looking forward to seeing how Daniel battled.

"Ha, I gotta say, I'm looking forward to seeing this to. In a way, I get to see how you both battle. Might give me an advantage if we ever battle." He said, slightly joking. Len looked at Alexis and stared at her for a moment. She looked very different now that she was properly cleaned up...

"O...oh! Hiya Alexis!... You uh... you look great! And... um... cute... Len said, saying the last word a bit quieter and a bit more nervously. He was tempted to say something along the lines of "beautiful" but he wasn't sure if he should have said something so mushy.

"I uh... just settled for a shower myself. Mark helped me a bit but I could mostly clean myself up... though I'm still a fan of baths myself... kind of like being in a cold pond." Len said.

"Yeah I think it'd be a good idea to head to the Pokemon Center. I should head over there to before we head to the mountains." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)