View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2012 (06:15 AM).
Colourful
Lolcat-Trainer, srsly

Nature: Mild
Hey guys, I know I haven't given ya an update for my Mystery Dungeon Ultimate Challenge in quiet a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't continue doing it! In fact, I made quiet a whole lot of progress since my last update :D

Spoiler:

My Team:

Onix LVL. 62 @Wide Lense
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- °EMPTY° (I taught it Strength when I first got the HM, but now I have a Snorlax as my HM Slave and so I had my Onix forget Strength to make space for a new move, I don't know yet which move I'll have it learn though)

Pidgeot LVL. 62 @Leftovers
- Air Slash
- Feather Dance
- Tailwind
- Fly

Poliwhirl LVL. 56
- Surfer
- Waterfall
- Blizzard
- Hydro Pump

Rapidash LVL. 63 @Amulet Coin
- Flame Wheel
- Flare Blitz
- Stomp
- Bounce

Ampharos LVL. 72 @Luck Incense
- Power Gem
- Signal Beam
- Discharge
- Thunder

I guess I'm finally going to evolve my Onix and Poliwhirl soon to make my life a bit easier. Well at least Poliwhirl, I don't quiet know about Onix yet... I just love Rock-Types

My Progress:
So yeah I just got the sixteenth Badge and now I'm currently training for Red by rematching the Elite 4. They are quiet a pain in the ass by now haha. Actually when I beat them for the first time my Ampharos was already LVL. 62 because I had challenged them so often to grind my team. It turned out, that with Power Gem, Signal Beam and Discharge my Ampharos had such a great coverage, that I pretty much only needed that big yellow electric monster and Pidgeot to beat the Elite 4. So when I finally beat the Elite 4 for the first time my team looked pretty much like this:

Onix LVL. 42

Pidgeot LVL. 54

Poliwhirl LVL. 43

Rapidash LVL. 51 @Amulet Coin

Ampharos LVL. 62

Sadly I cannot provide any pictures, since I'm playing on my DS and am just too lazy to take pictures of the screen with my phone and then connect it to my PC and do all that nonsense, but I'll take a picture when I beat Red to give ya the proof

Oh and @Vato: Just wanted to tell ya, that I think your updates are awesome! I really enjoy reading them :D