View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2012 (10:56 AM).
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Nature: Lonely
Hmm, I'd like a Flying-type champion too, but it does sound easy. Actually every mono-type trainer is fairly easy to defeat if you use the right Pokémon and moves. So I think I'll go with a Rock-type champion. We've had three Rock gyms, but they were always the first ones to defeat so I'd love to see a champion with something stronger than a Geodude or a Nosepass. And it's one of the types that haven't been used by the Elite Four + Champion yet.

Quote:
Unfortunately, there aren't enough Ghost-types to make a team diverse enough to prove to be a real challenge imo.
And they still made three Elite Four members Ghost Mono-types. Though a Ghost-type Champion would be pretty cool.
SR - Ho-Oh - X
MT - Bug - Fire Red
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum), Blastoise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanine (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swampert (Sapphire), Exploud (Diamond), Torkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Infernape (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platinum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Normal (X), Steel (Platinum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold