View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2012, 06:10 PM
DarkenedWolf
there is a bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
My exact words were that it wouldn't be perfect, nor was it ideal. What someone needs to do (as boring as it is) is sit and go through the entire damage calculation part of the routine, and see if we can catch any such bugs. It is entirely possible that there are others which we have missed at some stage in this routine.

What possible use is this for people such as myself who cannot access the page because we're not members? Would you kindly post it here, and we can go from there?
this is what people who dont have pc accounts have to deal with all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo51 View Post
We don't, sadly. All we have achieved so far is to put out fires, as it were. We're not actually solving the original problem.

I still propose that someone fully dissassembles the relevant part of the ROM and ensures that all the checks and such are correct, and if not, we can then fix then and be sure of said things working. However, until someone does this, we could have missed any small check.
Maybe all you have done is put out fires, but the split Doesn't created actually implements the split without skipping vital checks, like type items or pinch abilities. The only thing it doesnt do is add the SDef boost for rock types during sandstorm.