View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012 (03:46 AM). Edited April 27th, 2012 by Ultimo1991.
Ultimo1991
Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post

Oh good, check out the first post, you can check out the torn world more and let me know what you think?
And thats not good, lets hope it works, what N sprite are you using?

Firstly, thank you mitchel, i really appreciate your feedback and compliment.
Your right about that dome, I kinda thought that myself but I wasn't to sure, your the first person to give me actual useful feedback (Sorry guys, but its true :D)
Im in the process of inserting a new building, which I think everyone will be pleased with, as I havn't seen any other hack with a special building like the one I've choosen.
And im in the process of making a youtube account so I can start uploading videos.
And mitchel, I'm quite a good scripter, thethethethe taught me how to script 4 years ago when I was just a little noob and when I got out of hacking alot of the memory I had on scipting vanished, but its coming back to me which is good. ASM.. lol Its very new to me, last time I was hacking ASM was never even talked about, but I'm in the process of learning, so far I've managed to make the sprite on the Trainer Card change to another sprite lol not much, but im getting there..
Once again thank you for your time mitchel and good luck in the future with LoG.
I'm hoping we might keep in contact, take care.
um... i used sprite i found in the resource sections in these forums it came with like tons of other BW sprites but i can insert the indexed one perfectly(i suck at indexing sprites) but then when i try to insert the raw whitch you gotta do for the title screen thing to work it gives me an error >_<
Also i read what Mitchel said and i think he is right two so your gonna change that? If so that would be awsome your doing great on this Keebles
OOC: OMG!! Kebbles the torn world looks awsome you did good!!

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D