View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc_Bane View Post
Hi, first time trying to alter anything and I really wanted a ditto in the game (Light platinum, if it matters). So after failing dismally to replace another pokemon with it (Although whilst we're here...*) I decided that the easiest thing to do was to take another genderless pokemon and out it in the ditto egg group. I chose driftbloon, put it into the daycare with a variety of male and female pokemon and got a load of eggs but when then hatched they were "??????????" and a bunch of nonsense.

Also I have played through this rom before with no issues but now certain pokemon/trainers freeze the game for about 30s when entering battle. Not game breaking just annoying.

What did I do wrong? Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks for any help.

(P.S. Whilst we're here I'm sure this has been asked a bajillion times but paint deletes my pallete and colour settings >> sprites don't work, easy workaround?)
I'm not surprised the ROM is messed up, you've probably overwritten something important with all your fiddling.

Anyway, I don't condone you editing someone's hack just for a Ditto (which is probably there anyway) but you can easily open the ROM in Advance Map, go to 'wild Pokémon' and then change one of the existing wild Pokémon for a Ditto.

Sunkern, the Seed Pokémon.

It may drop out of the sky suddenly. If attacked by a Spearow, it will violently shake its leaves.