View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 01:57 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
Although the idea will be neat, given that Game Freak doesn't tend to follow the anime (the anime bases itself off the games, and the last time Pokemon games followed the anime was Yellow; otherwise why for instances Sevii Islands instead of Orange Islands) I don't see this being more likely to happen than any other viable idea.

Giving the XTransciever more usage is always a plus though.
I agree with this- and even then, Yellow merely took a few influences from the anime. Seeing as there's been nothing of the sorts since then, I think it's pretty unlikely that we'll see many/any anime influences in Black 2/White 2. But, something I think everyone should bear in mind is that it seems anything is possible when it comes to the fifth generation. So in short I think this is possible, just highly unlikely.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.