View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2012, 03:51 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Oh I have to join.

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Kingdom Hearts for sure, such a fantastic series!
Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
This is a really tough one, but I have always liked King Mickey and Riku
Spoiler:
(Especially when he goes good)

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
BE ON XBOX 360 OR I WILL CRY!!
What two Keyblades would you double wield?
Oh does it have two be Keyblades in the game?Or can I make up my own? (Ill answer this later) What would you name the Keyblade of Master Xehanort himself?
(I haven't played the game its in! Oh noes!) But looking at a picture I'd probably call it Gauntlet, or Gallos. Diablo could probably even work.
What new Disney worlds do you hope will be introduced in KH3D?
Ugh Disney >.> I only know what's been done in I and II sooo I don't wanna name any worlds already used >.> I think it would be cool if they used some more Final Fantasy worlds though.
What is your favourite Kingdom Hearts game and why?
Has to be I and II tied. They are both amazing and I loved them both. The story line, the combat (A square enix game with real combat... YAY!) The graphics, voice acting, just everything was great! Plus they were the only two I could play
If you could play as any KH villain (or, in some cases, allies), who would it be?
Sephiroth, my god. That'd be amazing!

Also I love how all these questions are about Kingdom hearts when its a Square Enix Club.
So I'd like to bring up Final Fantasy Advent Children. Did anyone watch or like this? I thought it was amazing!

And I would reply to Lightnings post but theres to much in that for me to handle atm >.>
But I will agree some of those name translations are horrible.