View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Oryx
Moon Prism POWER
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sector Revenge View Post
Abortion: I oppose to this objective. Having a child should be a life-changing moment, and not only that, it should be a joyful moment. If you're pregnant, you're pregnant. After all, having a baby is like gaining a new best friend, as you spend everyday with that child for the next 18-20 years of your life. Who wouldn't want that? I don't see why the parents of a daughter or son who just found out they are having a baby, would get ballistic and kick them out for it and so forth like the way the society is. Which tend to lead to abortion because of the fear to tell their parents about it.
...Excuse me?

This post shows a very immature view on children and an almost disturbing amount of ignorance. Please, if you're going to say you have an opinion on something as important as abortion, make it a well-informed, educated opinion. It's fine to say you're unsure on the topic, but to say that women shouldn't get abortions because they should want to spent 18 years with a child is just...ignorant on the basest level. That's like saying "I think everyone should be required to eat chocolate, because why wouldn't you want to eat chocolate?!", completely ignoring the fact that some people don't like chocolate or are allergic to it.

Please, please tell me you're joking on this.