View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
That's like saying "I think everyone should be required to eat chocolate, because why wouldn't you want to eat chocolate?!", completely ignoring the fact that some people don't like chocolate or are allergic to it.

Please, please tell me you're joking on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
A child should never be used as a punishment for a mistake. That's a terrible way to think of a living human.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Sector, saying that they should want to spend the next 18-20 years of their life is ignorant as Toujours said. I don't want to see the thread turn into an argument about abortion but I believe there should be a choice and if you get pregnant you shouldn't be forced to go through with it if you don't think you're ready or that you couldn't handle it. That is not fair on any of the involved parties to do that.
Oh wow. I just realized what I typed up, I had no idea what I was even thinking at the time. Sorry xD But good responses by Toujours & CarefulWetPaint, both are absolutely correct.

Honestly? I seriously could careless about Abortion, I have no say in this as I've never experienced it. Yeah sure, I'd probably think differently if I knew or experienced it with someone I know personally, but haven't. And usually if I had no idea how to answer or don't want to answer, I would had just skipped it and waited for the next question. I've been asked this before and just can't bring myself to opinionated about it either. I will say that I hope all make the right decision upon coming to this major life decision. It's definitely not one to fool around with.

My apologies for the confusion..I'll be more careful next time I answer something this complex! I seriously had no idea what I was thinking earlier when I typed that up..Hope it didn't offend anyone, the least I wanted to do was that...