View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:31 AM).

Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Wow I should have checked this more recently since it's been a pretty big week for football.

First of all, the Barca-Chelsea game was insanely boring to be honest. Barca games tend to be boring because of the style of play, but the only way Chelsea could win was by reducing the rest of the entertainment too. I'm happy for Chelsea though because I'm more than a bit sick of Barca. Got to question Guardiola selecting Cuenca though.

Then there was the Madrid game which was brilliant, although I'll be disappointed not to see Madrid in the final. Neuer was excellent and I'm starting to think he's the best keeper around at the moment. Ramos just... oh dear.

I missed the Europa League games because I didn't care too much, I'll maybe watch the final.

Then finally my more local note, Cardiff won and we lost so we didn't reach the play-offs.
We've shot ourselves in the foot too many times to deserve it really. A positive though is that an Olympic friendly is taking place at the Riverside between GB and Brazil so I'll get to see the likes of Neymar and maybe even Beckham or Ronaldinho.

tl;dr
Chelsea win Yay
Bayern win Nay
Brazil coming to Boro