Thread: FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising
View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2012, 06:38 AM
DarkRisingGirl
Order Must Be Restored

Nature: Relaxed
UPDATE:
This snapshot is a scene from one of my favorite parts of the hack. I'm trying to make the players feel for each
of the main character's friends/rivals. As each of them have their own mini storyline & attitude. They can slowly begin to grow on you as the game progress. Let's get to most of the common minions you'll run into through-out the game:

Classic Male GRUNT. They are weak and usually use Pokemon such as CROAGUNK and SKOURPI.

Classic Female GRUNT. They are weak and usually use Pokemon such as FRILLISH and SKOURPI.

This is a GOON. They are a more stronger versions of the male GRUNTS & usually have evolved forms of POKEMON such as TOXICROAK and KROOKODILE

This is a GOONETE. They are more stronger versions of the female GRUNTS & usually have evolved forms of Pokemon such as JELLICENT and HOUNDOOM.

I'll be putting a link in my signature soon which is a homepage for this hack. It'll have more information and photos on it then the ones shown on this thread. It'll also contain the errors in which I'm currently trying to fix. So if anyone is interested, I'll be more than happy to accept help.