View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2012 (10:16 PM). Edited April 30th, 2012 by CarefulWetPaint.
Time to Say Goodbye
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by QuilavaKing:
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying. If a murderer didn't have a gun to commit a murder, he would simply find another weapon. There are plenty of other tools to murder with, and likewise, plenty of other reasons for humans to wage war.
I'm really frustrated with how you seemingly ignored eveything else I posted and just took the one piece of a sentence that backed up what you said and took it completely out of context of what I was saying to make it seem like I was agreeing that people just want to kill people and the tool used it irrelevant.

If you actually read what I said you'd understand that I was saying Yes, its not possible for the bible to kill someone by itself because the bible is unable to kill someone just like a gun is unable to kill someone without having someone using it.
The bible is iinciting the violence, just like the gun is delivering the bullet that kills.

I'll probably have to come back and edit this when im less frustrated so Im sorry if it doesnt make much sense atm.