View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:40 PM
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinkage View Post
Thanks for the positive comments :D

And Kebbles, you make good points... Although I would have ended up doing those things myself (except for the Gyrados statue. I think it looks fine as is).
No worries I didn't mean to sound rude or nuthin..
I just think that everything should be perfect and the highest standard quality.
For example, I've been working on Galaxy Elements for 3 months now and I've only just finished the starter event, only because I've put alot of time into it and in the end it pays off. But good luck hinkage and if you need a hand just PM me, i'll be free in a week or two.
*Oh and the statue, its not up to my standard but this is your hack and how you make it is all up to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
People are just way too picky on here. I think, for the most part, that the tiles are good(Except the trees...It doesn't match the grass at all.) You say July 20, 2012 as a release date. But is it a full release or a beta? Either way, I'm interested. Hope everything goes well.
No we arent being picky..
We are trying to help, everything i posted the other day was so that hinkage would fix all the problems, how is that being picky? There is alot more errors then just the trees, be honest with hinkage, thats what he needs, not people lying to him and sucking up to him. Wouldn't you want someone to tell you if something was wrong with yourself, for example your hair was messy, if someone told you it was messy then you could fix your hair lol but if people are saying na na your hair looks good, when it really doesnt, well then you just look like an idiot for walking around with funny hair lol.
Oh yeah what is the go with the release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejermiester View Post
"Pickiness" is what makes a hack good.

You can't just throw some random crap together, program some text and expect for people to enjoy your hack. It takes work. LOADS of work. We're criticizing hinkage's hack because we want it to get better and become a good hack. Without constructive criticism, I know my hacking skills never would have improved. I don't mean to be rude or elitist or anything, but it's my opinion. And you're entitled to yours.

And hinkage, you might want to reconsider your first post. I can help you with it if you wish, but coming out and saying "I'm bad at making good threads" isn't going to help.
Totally agree with you there teejermiester.

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?