View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012 (6:22 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Snype snickers when Thyme mentioned a battle. It really had been awhile... "Hehe, Never would I have expected you to want to get into a battle! It really has been awhile! Kehehe..." Snype tilted his head curiously when she mentioned Bri. She was feeling the same way he did about Mark earlier...

"...I can see what you mean. For awhile I've been kinda distant from Mark... but nowadays I've spent alot more time with him, especially on halloween. I gotta say, it's good to get to be around the guy alot more. I keep forgetting that we're partners till the end... Heh... I feel bad in a way." He looked over to Thyme and nuzzled her a bit. "Of course, I'm not about to forget about you in the process. We just gotta remember we all got trainers to take care of. They take care of us just as well as we take care of eachother."

Len sat down next to Alexis as well, nudging against her playfully. "Of course I'm excited! I haven't had any action in awhile. I'm expecting to find some rock Pokemon, maybe a few fire Pokemon since its close to the volcano, That kind of stuff. I'm sure your just as excited as me though." Len said happily as he placed his hands on his feet and wobbled them around.

Mark nodded. "Yeah I'd say your good. I got myself prepared as well and I got plenty of spare Pokeballs on me as well and one or two great balls in case we find anything harder to catch." Mark said. He looked over to Alexis and Len who had been chatting away. "Heh, those two became close friends fast haven't they?"

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)