View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012 (4:04 PM).
Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Jobrjo:
Haha, thanks I'll add yours, but 1st I need to confirm some things. Just curios, do you stick with just 1st stages or something? I find it interesting that you beat them with 1st stage evolutions, as well as with such levels. Care to share how you did it? Also, in both cases, this is after beating them the 2nd time, right (after getting all 16 badges and after obtaining the National Pokedex; each one respectivly)? I find it quite... wow-ing that you can beat an Elite Four & Champion who have levels from 50s-70s with just a level 76 Pidgey. Remember, this is exclusivly for the 2nd time! I'm not saying it's impossible, I jusr finding extremely... difficult.
P.S. assuming your name is Josh, so is mine
Correct, because in using the first stage of a Pokémon the difficulty level is cranked way up. As for how I did, it more or less came down to strategy (well, that and the use of x items). As for your other question, sort of. I beat the Elite Four both respective times with Pidgey, but sadly, not with Shinx (Bertha was next to impossible).