Thread: Dear Anonymous
View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012 (03:52 AM). Edited May 2nd, 2012 by Ephemeral Euphoria.
Bang

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

I really hate you, you know that. You took jabs at me when I was in the worst emotional state in over 3 years yesterday, you continue to torture me when I'm going through what feels like a psychological breakdown right now, you don't seem like you're going to listen to reason at this point but then again reason was never your strong suit to begin with but I'm tired. I'm tired of the crap that makes up who you are in a nutshell, I'm tired of everything you stand for no matter how outright retarded or insane and that's saying a lot coming from me, and most of all I'm tired of how you react when something doesn't end up going according to whatever plan you may have pulled out of your ass, I know I'm a hypocrite for saying that but you take it farther than I ever could. But I guess the only good thing about all of this is when I recover from everything that's happened I can forget about you like a bad hangover and I can move on with my life for once which is something that can't come soon enough now.

Vanish.

Screw it I'm being too kind, GO **** YOURSELF.

Dear Self,

Try not to care as much, for your sake please.