View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 11:22 PM
kebbles
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
awsome updates Kebbles very well done but im still tired o i mightve overlooked something ill check back later when im more awake hahaha!!! anywyas when im not as irritated with things in my personal life ill try to work around the error i get or just do something totally different...
Haha thats okay, thanks ulitimo.
Lol I know what you mean, I'm so busy at the moment, I havn't worked on elements since 2 days ago, I just havn't had any time to myself hopefully this weekend I can get alot done! And its okay, I know you will figure it out I dont plan on having the new title screen in beta1 so don't stress about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRisingGirl View Post
This looks amazing so far. I can't wait to play the first beta.
Thank you I appreciate your post.
Hopefully the release won't be to far away..
(Also I'm gonna check out your hack lol :D)

Quote:
oh um Kebles is it jsut me or do the colors to the statue seem well different then the rest of the pallete?
Yeah they are, but it's meant to be, its not related to the temple, the temple was actually a giratina temple but I changed it. What do you think of the statue besides the pallete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiulrules View Post
Hey could you maybe reveal some of the gym leaders and there Pokemon? And maybe give them rare Pokemon that you cant catch in the game? Also if you add Fakemon you should make an event where Arceus releases some new Pokemon in to the Latrobe Region the new Pokemon being Fakemon. Which in turn would include new evolutions.
Every Pokemon in my edited Pokedex will be available, you will need to catch Pokemon to get further in the game, and there will only be 1 or 2 fakemon, and although the Arceus idea is good, it just wouldn't work as the fakemon will be either pre-evolutions or new evolutions for real Pokemon, also Arceus is involved with N so it wouldn't work as I said. And sorry I'm not revealing things like that, it kinda ruins the game, I wouldn't even tell Ultimo the rivals Pokemon, and he is my closest friend on here lol.

Quote:
revealing the leaders would be make haveing testers pointless... and less fun... i myself dont wanna have them revealed untill Kebbles see's it time for it ut i like your idea for arceus a lil bit everything else no not likeing srry dude...
Exactly lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiulrules View Post
Ya I thought it was a little farfetched to. But hey wth just try. You never know what might happen :D.
Nah thats okay bro, thank you for your ideas, keep them coming.
I'm always open to new ideas and storylines, and like I have said before this game is for all of you. (But mainly for my girlfriend :D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
nice updates. I see you took mitchel1 comment on matching the pallet colors. Update 1 looks good, the only thing that kinda looks out of place is the color of the wall of the drawn pokemon is on. I think it should be the same color as the ... room entrance *?*. Update 2, not bad. lol just notice the error now after looking at the pic for a while XD
Yeah I did as he was right.
Hmm come to think of it your right, when I can be stuffed I'll change it as its gonna be a pain lol.
lol I actually uploaded it on here then noticed it myself, its not actually an error, I just have to make a new tile for the tree where it crosses over with a bush.

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?