View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012 (01:23 AM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Team Kalos
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Mochorro:
I found I little mistake, it's not important, but I think there is no problem in pointing it out...

It says "corrputed" instead of "corrupted".
Thanks.

Quote originally posted by Damned:
Spoiler:
Ok another Reign of Legends problem...After I got the 8th badge Articuno is no where to be found in his cave! I need to catch all the legendaries so I can have access to the custom poke you can get if you caught all the legendaries and I cant do that if Articuno suddenly decided to go leave!

EDIT: Ok, this is extremely annoying now. It seems there are a handful of legendary pokemon which flat out dont appear when they are supposed to...

Articuno
Registeel
Jirachi
Mew
Celebi
Heatran
Cresselia
Kyogre

I already checked registeel and kyogre, and neither of them are in my ROM either. So, I am, unfortunately, forced to use cheat codes in order to acquire these legendaries to catch that final custom made legendary after you get all the legendaries.

What pisses me off the most is that apparently there are plenty of people who have seen all of the legendaries no problem (on youtube and such). But I tried plenty of different ROMS, including the MUGS one, and the pokemon (Articuno, Registeel, and Kyogre), still do not appear...

*Sigh*, if I had known the legendaries were going to be so incredibly glitchy and require a very specific ROM which I can't seem to find, I would have not bothered to have played the hack in the first place. I've already sunk nearly 70 hours into it though, so I guess I might as well finish.

My only question is, which pokemon use Heatran and Cresselia? I need to know so I can use cheats to see them in the wild.

EDIT 2: Apparently that horsea that you find in the forest is supposed to be shiny, but it was a regular old horsea for me...

Seriously DestinJaGold, what was the name of the ROM you used to make the first hack? I know linking is against the rules, but just tell me the name of the rom when you downloaded it, maybe then I can get rid of these aggravating glitches...
I was still new at ROM hacking when I was making Reign of Legends.
So, I suppose being new made me glitch the ROM pretty badly.
I don't think you need a specific ROM to fix the known errors though.
I used the flags that the game automatically uses, therefore, some events(the legendaries) may no longer be there.
In theory, since the game used them, the flags were already set, so I guess you can still visit Angeallen.

Also, this thread is not for Reign of Legends, nor for Rescue Rangers.
This thread is for Life of Guardians only.

I am sorry for the glitchy Reign of Legends.
Someone is making a remake of it though.
I don't think it's ready for public yet.

Quote originally posted by Ash493:
Maybe you can add split in the LoG X version that would have the desired Gento region =D
I'll think about it.

Quote originally posted by Kirby39:
The Safari Zone thing's probably to do with the Header script from the original Ruby game. It's basically tells the game to move the player up once, then seven steps to the right.
I know, unfortunately, I haven't found out the cause to why that happened.
Still investigating when I have free time (and when I'm bothered to do so...)

Quote originally posted by manutdrule:
hmm i caught a shiny furruny..
is that suppose to mean something? lol

EDIT: chameleon cant learn tm mega kick....even in gen 1 it can ...
Seeing and catching a shiny means that you are lucky enough to get one.
Shinies are rare, gamewise.

Anyway, I'll fix that. Never knew Charmeleon could use such a move.

3DS FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)