View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012 (08:22 PM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Team Kalos
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by YungKnowledge:
Thank you guys for the welcome.
@Shining Raichu I compelety understand were you come from.
One of the true reason I don't label myself is because they are so many young women in my hometown that say they are bi or whatevea and are truly not. Then they end up hurting someone really bad because it was just a game to them. I honestly don't want to be label with girls like them.
Oh I most definitely get that. I feel bad but whenever a pretty teenage girl calls herself bisexual I never believe her. It's a once-bitten-twice-shy thing, once you have enough girls exposed as liars just trying to turn on boys, it jades you a little on that topic.

Quote originally posted by Magdalena~:

This just about summarises my thoughts on the matter, actually.
<3

Quote originally posted by Magdalena~:
Don't tempt me.
Spoiler:

Calm yo tits

Quote originally posted by Kura:
I'm kind of irked lately. On another forum some people were posting pics of "hot lesbians hurrhurr" (because they're guys and "lesbians are hot stuff") and I was like "Awesome! LGBT!" because who doesn't want to spread the love? And so I posted this:

Because I thought it was a really artful and pretty picture. And then I had people raging saying I should be banned for posting it, and "that's gross." Etc. I mean.. we're not talking about hormonal 13 year olds or semi-retarded 7 year olds raging. I'm talking about grown adults going "ew." I mean.. what? Are you serious?

Have any of you ever experienced this?
Yeah well... you get that. It sucks, but some straight guys tend to be that way. They are cherry-pickers when it comes to the LGBT community; if it turns them on it's OK but if it threatens their own buff masculinity it's not. There's nothing you can do about it because it just comes from a lack of maturity. Some of them will grow out of it and some of them won't. It's frustrating but if you're gay for long enough you come to accept it

Quote originally posted by Scarf:
Oh, but if you'd prefer your homophobia with side of religious intolerance I've got another NC story for that about a pastor who thinks we should hit kids with "limp wrists." [link]
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA moron.

This wouldn't be funny if it weren't a demented preacher. If you click the link you can see what a whackjob he is just by looking at him. Nobody's going to take it seriously, so it's good for people to say stuff like this once in a while. You know, for the lols.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat