Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Ultimo1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post

Thank you, I've worked really hard on this hack so I appreciate that
And yeah it's to keep the thread active and alive
Thank you again!

Thats okay take your time anyway as the quality will be better if you take your time
Yeah I know what you mean, I took one look at the tutorial and I was just like, what..lol
And yeah I will just make it darker, as I said to qaz I'll do it when I can be bothered though, I've moved on to scripting now (my fav part not..) lol
Lol I feel like a retard uploading it and not noticing it lol i had to edit the post to mention it or every post would be pointing it out.
I can insert anything I want now, It took me about 6-8 months to learn, honestly It's something I couldn't teach on here, I could face to face because I could just show you, but just do what I did read a tutorial and just play around, start by getting the older version of advance map coz the new one doesnt let you edit the palletes, I just use the new advance map to map lol.

Off Topic:
Okay everyone I've finally got some time to hack, so I'm gonna start scripting now
I'll have an update tomorrow, maybe tonight aswell if I get alot done.
omg... no wonder it was never letting me edit the palletes >_< i feel even more stupid i never downloaded the older one ill do that and try it out maybe it will help with this sprite im haveing trouble with also (well at least help me with the stupid error im getting, inserting things is the only thing with hacks i have real trouble with everything else im fine with)
Scripting... yea i kno what ya mean hahaha!!! fun... but stressful/taxing on the body...

Owner and Creator of pokemon Infinity/Starlite/Galaxy
Pokemon Infinity recruiting if ya wish to help plz visit Team Ultimo team thread thx and i appreciate it:D