View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Ashygirl contacted me. So I'll be picking theirs up.

This means I won't be accepting any more betas for the time being.

Hmmm, I need a beta reader pleeeeeaase.

Title of Story: (May Change) Those That Came Before
Fandom: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Plot summary: While Percy is cleaning out the Oracle's attic he finds a file labeled 1941-1945. The file contains the story of an unclaimed demigod who fought against the tide of evil in WWII.
Genre: Adventure?
Rating (PG, R, etc): PG-13
Type of mentor needed: Comprehensive/any
Writing sample of story:
Spoiler:

Now he was almost eighteen, and Jacob was terriffied. Once he and Erick were eighteen they would be cast away from the Camp, too old to be campers they would be sent into the world. It was a sad thing and pretty uncommon since many demigods hardly make it to puberty. He would be eighteen in three days, Erik in two.

Luckily the monsters were more attracted to what was going on in Europe. The Nazi war machine had invaded Poland and started a war. Most people didn't know it, but it was a war of the gods. Adolf Hitler, a son of Hades, lead the Nazis, he not only has tanks and soldiers, but monsters as well.

As they got closer they could see that everyone was surrounding the radio, a gift from Hermes to the Camp. They dropped their gear and came in to listen, the voice was none other that Franklin D. Roosevelt himself, they'd heard him on the radio a dozen times before, "Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan. "

Other: I'd like to think that I'm an experienced writer, and this isn't my first fanfic.

Last edited by Phantom; May 4th, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.