View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012 (06:08 PM). Edited May 9th, 2012 by Sakura Rain.
Sakura Rain
→Let's laugh at everything!

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Lightning:
Get iiiit. Cutscenes are all in English and you really only need to learn katakana to play because the menus are all transliterated English words anyway. 8D It's seriously my favourite game ever.
Perhaps when I'm not so strapped for cash. Still gotta get 3D when it comes out in english. asdfjkl I want to play it -dies

Quote:
Spoiler:
When that scene first started I was kind of pissed off because: A) I didn't know it was Sora and I thought Ven had become corrupted and evil in Sora's heart which would never happen so I was mad, and B) it seemed soooo out of place and I'd thought the game was over already and honestly, the whole diving into Sora's dreams part seemed so tacked on and unnecessary.

But.

OMG VEN. ;_____; I just about died when I realized what he did. And then him, Xion and Roxas asking Riku questions to test him to make sure he was a good friend to Sora or whatever the heck happened there. AWW. AWWWW. My new headcanon is that Ven is totally the babysitter in Sora's heart. xD; He helps along all the new arrivals and takes care of Sora whenever he's sleeping on the job and skldjfls.

ven

/gives him all of the hugs in the world omg ;_;

Spoiler:
Well, I suppose it was necessary or Sora would've ended up like Ven. All comatose and such and we don't want that. It was heartbreaking enough when it was Ven ohgod bbs y u one big cryfest ;___; and I saw his armor and I was like "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO VEN NOMURA I AM DISAPPOINT."

-fangirl mode:on-
When Sora fell into darkness or whatever I was like "OMG SORA WAKE UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN I AM DISAPPOINT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FALLING ASLEEP IN FRONT OF YOUNG MASTER XEHANORT HE IS A PRICK OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND WILL MOST LIKELY MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP"

and then the little light popped out of nowhere and I was like "wtf is that" and then THEN it idk enveloped Sora or whatever and then it was VEN'S ARMOR and I was like "SK:LJDFSD:LFJSDGLHFLKSJDGKSDLFJSALFSDJGLGHSD VENTUS YOU SWEETHEART YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN ANY FANDOM EVER" and I think Ven's question in Sora's heart or whatever is "What's most important to you?" WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD'VE ASKED BECAUSE HE IS THAT ADORABLE just asdfjkl I NEED A VEN PLUSHIE /wall of text

AL;KFJ;SLDKFJS;LDFJSLKFJSDGLHDSKFSJ CAN I USE THAT AS MY HEADCANON AS WELL BECAUSE THAT IS ADORABLE

btw lightning I'm seriously not trying to stalk you it just so happens that we like a lot of the same stuff and we both write walls of text about VEN i'm so sorry ;___;

♫A message I've thought much too much about,
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Certainly, I've always been this way,
A patched up, crazy matryoshka♫

"Matryoshka" - hachi/Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi