View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012 (06:31 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura Rain View Post
Perhaps when I'm not so strapped for cash. Still gotta get 3D when it comes out in english. asdfjkl I want to play it -dies
Well, if/when you have a chance, it's worth it. 8D So much fun.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, I suppose it was necessary or Sora would've ended up like Ven. All comatose and such and we don't want that. It was heartbreaking enough when it was Ven ohgod bbs y u one big cryfest ;___; and I saw his armor and I was like "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO VEN NOMURA I AM DISAPPOINT."

-fangirl mode:on-
When Sora fell into darkness or whatever I was like "OMG SORA WAKE UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN I AM DISAPPOINT. WHAT ARE YOU DOING, FALLING ASLEEP IN FRONT OF YOUNG MASTER XEHANORT HE IS A PRICK OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND WILL MOST LIKELY MURDER YOU YOUR SLEEP"

and then the little light popped out of nowhere and I was like "wtf is that" and then THEN it idk enveloped Sora or whatever and then it was VEN'S ARMOR and I was like "SK:LJDFSD:LFJSDGLHFLKSJDGKSDLFJSALFSDJGLGHSD VENTUS YOU SWEETHEART YOU ARE MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IN ANY FANDOM EVER" and I think Ven's question in Sora's heart or whatever is "What's most important to you?" WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE SHOULD'VE ASKED BECAUSE HE IS THAT ADORABLE just asdfjkl I NEED A VEN PLUSHIE /wall of text
Spoiler:
YEP THAT WAS ME TOO. I could not think of a single reason why Ven would've turned evil, especially in Sora's heart. And then I started panicking thinking that Vanitas (who I think also has a room in the Sora's Heart Hotel?) could have corrupted him or something. And then I got annoyed again that they were just pushing something like that to the end of the game with no explanation. (If that were the case, it would've made a cool extra boss or something, I remember thinking.)

Hahaha, after Riku goes through the questions and then meets DiZ on the beach or whatever, they laugh at the fact that Sora is always sleeping. And then of course I think I made the connection for the first time that Sora sleeps almost as much as through a lot just like Ven does. I... I'm not sure why I never noticed before, especially since COM is my favourite game after KH2. XD; So of course, now I wonder if Namine ever found Ven while she was rearranging Sora's heart while he slept. She's so all-knowing by the time KH2 comes around, it wouldn't surprise me. They would be adorable friends. .__.

I think that was Ven's question. And iirc, you have to answer "My friends" in order to get the secret ending. AWW. ;~; I just picked the sappiest answers for everyone without looking up a guide or anything and it all worked out.

[/just doesn't even turn fangirl mode off, don't mind me]

Quote:
AL;KFJ;SLDKFJS;LDFJSLKFJSDGLHDSKFSJ CAN I USE THAT AS MY HEADCANON AS WELL BECAUSE THAT IS ADORABLE
Spoiler:
b-babysitter!ven

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarefulWetPaint View Post
Spoiler:
What ending did you guys get in KH1? I remember getting an ending where it was a cut scene with Riku possibly looking for Sora iirc which i probably dont. I also got one where that didnt come up??
While on this was there different endings to KH2?? I only finished it once..
There is only one ending to each of the game, but depending on how much of the game you completed (or what difficulty you played on), you can get extra cutscenes tacked on. The extra cutscenes for both games are:
Spoiler:
In KH1, you see Riku fighting Roxas (though you can't tell it's Roxas) during a countdown from 13. I think. It's been a while. XD;

In KH2, you see a brief preview of Birth by Sleep. Terra, Aqua and Ven are standing (armoured) in the Keyblade Graveyard. I think Master Xehanort and Vanitas are in it, too. (It's okay if you have no clue who any of these people are... you aren't supposed to at this point. XD)

In KH2FM, for doing total completion, you get pretty much the trailer for Birth by Sleep, which takes place immediately after the scene in the original KH2 secret ending.

Quote:
Do you guys suggest I pick it up chronological to get the fantastic experience you all seem to be having with it and i keep spoiling myself with because it sounds so fantastic and I loved 1 and 2 sooo much!
Or should I just get a certain one and go with that one?
Well, if you're going chronological order, Birth by Sleep (PSP) is the prequel to the whole series. And honestly, I think it's the best game in the series. It's definitely the best gameplay-wise (at least before KH3D), though it may just be my obsession with the game that leads me to say it's the best overall. XD;

Otherwise, the chronological next in the series is Chain of Memories. There's the GBA version and a prettied-up PS2 version. It uses a card-battle system so it's not the fandom favourite at all, but it's my second-favourite anyway. Next (takes place between KH1 and KH2, tells Roxas's story) is 358/2 Days. It's fun if you like the Organization but it doesn't really explain anything and it's not very essential to the story. Gameplay is the same as KH2 except toned down to fit the DS's controls. It's still quite playable though. I'd avoid Re:Coded because nothing of importance happens in it until the final cutscene and it was a horrible game (again, might be a little bias on my part but I did not enjoy it).

So yeah, I'd go with BBS and then Days, if you can. :D

previously known as lightning.
tumblrtwitter