View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012 (07:57 PM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
God I have trouble splitting up quotes is there an easy quick way to do it?
I usually just add in the quote tags manually, which really sucks. x_X; It's also fine to just reply to the whole post split by paragraphs though. I've just been so used to splitting them up to keep spoilers separate in this thread over the last week that it's become habit. :'D
Quote:
358/2 Was the one that I did look at before KH2 But i was like ugh this blows and just didnt finish it /didnt care enough. But I guess I'll give it another go..

:O PSP :'( I dont have a PSP how else could I play this.. >.> But I will definitely try my best to play BBS because of your love for it! Its inspiring!
Yeah, it's not a very good game if you're looking for an epic like KH1 and KH2. It's pretty good as a handheld game--the gameplay is very suited to picking it up during a bus ride and doing a mission or two--but unless you really like the Organization (and I did), it's kind of ehh.

I've never been told that my love for BBS is inspiring but I'll definitely take it as a compliment. :D
Quote:
Do all the games have the extra cut scenes if you finish the game more completely??
I think most of them do, yeah. Usually it's fine to beat them on the hardest difficulty if you aren't one for completion. And if not, there's always Youtube. (I used Youtube for the secret ending of Re:Coded because there was no way I was doing completion in that game. I haven't turned it on since the night I beat it, haha.)
Quote:
Wouldnt and Advent Children type movie for Kingdom Hearts be awesome or what!
yes omg. ;~; It's not like they aren't ~partnered with Disney who is known for animated films~ or anything. :P Maaaan that would be so awesome.
Quote originally posted by Sakura Rain:
Argh I am totally wound up for it now MUST. PLAY. FINAL. EPISODE. or whatever the FM only part with Aqua is called.
Yup, I think that was the name! And it was so awesome. A bit empty but the boss fight at the end was awesome. As was the secret ending that ended up being a lie square enix WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ;__;
Quote:
Spoiler:
omg if you can believe this I didn't even think of Vanitas. BUT IF IT WAS VANITAS I WOULD HAVE MURDERED HIM AND THEN HE WOULD BE DEAD.asdfjkl I HATE VANITAS HE IS A PRICK OF THE HIGHEST ORDER And yeah I think he's in there somewhere but he's probably too scared of the awesomeness that is ventus to try anything XD I can totally see ProtectiveBigBrother!Ven murdering Vanitas over Sora XD HE IS FANTASTIC OKAY ven i mean not vanitas I hate Vanitas

And omg he does sleep a lot. I loved how they were both laughing about it omg it helped my heartbreak over sora seriously he got screwed over so badly in this game poor dear ;_; and then at the end of the game they showed ven at castle oblivion AND HE SMILED OR TWITCHED OR SOMETHING AT THE END and I was like kkl;jaslkdfjasd;lj young man you need to wake up this instant and i actually ship venxnamine does this make me a bad person ;_; and D'AWWWW OF COURSE THAT WOULD BE THE PREFERRED ANSWER FOR VEN. HE IS JUST TOO CUTE FOR LIFE ASDFJKL
Spoiler:
Aww, man, I feel bad because every post I'm just like "WELL IN MY HEAD CANON..." but seriously I spend my days just thinking about all this stuff so I have a lot of head canon. But anyway! In my head canon, Sora hears all the voices in his head and all Vanitas ever manages to do are silly things like yelling out random numbers while Sora's trying to do a math test or flipping the Command Board whenever the people-in-Sora's-heart try to play it. Because they totally do that in their spare time. Since they probably, you know, have a lot of it. Ven would teach them how to play. And since he's absolutely horrible at it, no one would actually know how to play so I guess the board-flipping would kind of backfire on Vanitas anyway. He merged part of his heart with Sora. Sora. So he can't be that evil anymore. :P

Haha, DiZ creeps me out so I was amused when Riku made the joke and then switched to "DDDD:" when DiZ started laughing too. Maaan I think I dislike him almost as much as MX. ;_;' But omg Sora is such a trooper. He realizes he spent his entire Mark of Mastery exam asleep, doesn't become a Keyblade Master after everything he's done, and still gets more excited about Riku getting the title than Riku was. ;~; And I pretty much died when Riku wakes up from diving into Sora's heart and Sora's having a tea party without him. And Lea was being really creepy and sitting on the chair doing nothing but watching Riku sleep. And he was sitting on it backwards so it's not like he could even really have turned around as Riku woke up--he had nowhere else to look without sitting really awkwardly! :| Creeper!

I kind of started shipping Ven/Namine the moment I realized it was possible that she met him or even found him in Castle Oblivion. I have this mental image that won't go away of her finding the room he's in and going there every day during the events of COM when she was getting abused and forced to do things and like. Using him as a diary to talk through it. Even if he can't reply. Aww. ;_; (god there i go with my head canon again aaaugh.) But seriously, they'd be so cute. D:

Quote:
MY FANGIRL METER JUST HIT THE CEILING. omg did you draw that asdfjkl

@CarefulWetPaint KH and KHII only had one ending I think. Definitely go chronological if you can. It makes a looooot more sense that way. I actually started with KHII so I was a little confused lol. Think of the poor people who started with Days. -shudder- And yes, avoid Re:coded like the plague. It's easily the worst entry in the series. I only got it because I wanted to have the whole series don't judge me
Yeah. 8D; I sat down after I beat KH3D expecting to draw something epic that appropriately got across how cool the final bosses and stuff were and ended up with that. Close enough, right?

And I can totally relate with the Re:Coded thing. I mean, I got it because I expected it to be decent... but I very nearly considered buying that DS game bundle that came out in Japan when 3DS did because it came with pretty art cards and I would've gotten a Japanese copy of Re:Coded. (That and COM are the only games I don't own in both English and Japanese.) Luckily, my roommates told me how dumb that was considering how out of my way I go to discourage people from playing it and I didn't. xD;;
Quote originally posted by ToriSora:
KH3D has the best soundtrack. OMG its is wonderful for the ears.
Agreeed. I'm not a huge fan of the Dearly Beloved (I don't think anything will top BBS's for sheer beauty, for me) but I do know they had to do something different with it and Yoko Shimomura succeeded. But the last tracks on the OST? I love them so much. Especially the final boss fights, hhhnnng. They're amazing.

One thing I wasn't a huuuge fan of, though, was the Calling mix. D: Calling was my favourite song from TWEWY and I think it's kind of weird as a slower song like it is in KH3D. It was still okay but just not really my thing, which was kind of disappointing since I usually love remixes.