View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2012 (08:52 AM).
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Sakura Rain:
ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. MY RAGE IT SHALL SCORCH THE EARTH ASDFKJL
Uh-huh. ;_; They said so in the KH3D Ultimania interview. Worst part is they said they have the story all there and everything, they just... aren't doing it?? So I guess it'll be tossed in as random cutscenes through KH3 or something instead, I dunno. I am disappointed.
Quote:
...I think your headcanon is the best headcanon XD omg I can just see poor Ven getting all flustered trying to explain the Command Board to everyone and they're just like "DOES. NOT. COMPUTE." and vanitas seriously freaks me out a little bit he was a ven stalker and really really psycho. Dunno how
Spoiler:
ven's darkness was so vast that it made him
but gah. The entire thing confuses me ;_;
Thank you~ xD; I imagine they'd just make up rules as they went along when Ven wouldn't remember something, to the CB they play is probably waaaay different from the one we play in BBS.

Spoiler:
I think Vanitas's darkness is so massive because the abuse MX put Ven through before he split them. :( I haven't played Ven's story as much as the others but while he was "training", wasn't he pretty much mauled by Neoshadows at some point? I imagine all his training was like that and it would probably be really hard to not turn to the darkness with MX yelling at you to do it the whole time. So after the split, the natural darkness he had plus whatever had accumulated during the training, plus any darkness that might creep in from MX when he split them was probably more than enough to make Vanitas (who probably got further training in the dark arts from then on [I shouldn't have used the phrase "dark arts", now I'm considering harry potter AUs augh]). I might be all wrong if I have any of the initial details wrong though, which is possible. xD;

Quote:
DiZ isn't my favorite character either. Like he was really really mean to Roxas and Namine even though nami isn't really my favorite character either but i ship her with ven because THAT IS CUTE In KHII he was all OMG YOU DON'T EXIST and I was like "really 'cause i just played the longest prologue ever as someone who according to you doesn't exist you idiot" omg I just felt so bad for Sora omg. When
Spoiler:
YMX put him to sleep or whatever he did i was like NO NO YOU STOP THAT RIGHT THIS INSTANT and jesus. I thought it was kind of cute that Sora called out for Riku right before he fell unconscious. Oh Sora, you're just providing fuel for the fangirls, sweetie. it was really cute though omg and omg I was so proud of him for taking it so well and being so happy for Riku. and Riku was all 0_0 he really couldn't believe it the sweetheart XD MASTER RIKU <3 Creeper!Lea is the only Lea, lol. Remember he was all creeper-ry to Ven in BbS XD
He was horrible to Namine. I mean, she gets out of Marluxia's grasp and you think "oh, everything's going to be okay now" and then DiZ is just as bad. ;_; She's doing her best to fix Sora and he's bossing her around, telling her how much she doesn't matter, and telling her to go faster. I mean, I'm kind of a hypocrite because Marluxia's my favourite so I never had a problem with his abuse (well, not that I didn't have a problem, I just... like it as part of his character I DON'T KNOW) but at least she had someone to save her there. ;~; But there, Namine and Riku both knew that they needed DiZ's protection while they fixed Sora or the Organization would probably cause problems so there was nothing they could do and alkdjs. Poor Namine. I didn't like her as much in KH2 because she became so all-knowing which was kind of annoying (since she also never tells anyone anything 8|) and I hated that they tried to make everyone ship Roxas/Namine for pretty much no reason at all (I still don't understand it). On the whole, I really like her though. I like pretty much everyone. Except Riku. Although even that changed sliiightly after 3D.

Spoiler:
Oh man, I kind of feel like KH3D is practically just one big Riku/Sora fanfic. Which sucks because I've never shipped them. XD; As soon as Riku wakes up at the end after saving Sora, Sora tackle-hugs him and pretty much doesn't let go until Yen Sid calls them over to announce the results of the Mastery exam. 8| Then the sheer trust between them in pretty much every scene where they have to talk/think about one another... yeah. It's gonna make a loooooot of fangirls happy.

You're right though, Lea's always been a creeper. xD; It shouldn't have surprised me.

Quote:
As previously mentioned, your headcanon is the best headcanon. I read a fanfic like that once, only
Spoiler:
Ven could talk to her through her mind or somesuch, and she didn't actually get into the room, and she only met him once, and asdfjkl VENXNAMI OTP
I am thinking that this fanfic needs to be linked to me asap. :( It's funny, 'cause the first few times I'd come across all the Ven/Namine fanart on Tumblr, my roommate and I were just like "WTF". Then a few days later I got that image of her talking to him in C.O. or whatever and my roommate was so ashamed of me when I had to admit that I shipped it. XD; I mean, not that he was surprised because I ship everything but I usually have a reason slightly better than "I imagined them in the same room." Usually.
Quote:
That is fantastic. Because all we care about is the Ventus.
Spoiler:
Omg you should draw a picture of Ven'sArmor!Sora vs Riku if you're looking for something to get across how cool the final bosses are. I've heard people going on about how cool YMX is and how much of a letdown Ven'sArmor!Sora is and I'm like "IT'S VEN. DENIED!" besides the vids I saw of the battle made it look epic and awesome and asdfjkl. THE ARMOR FIGHTS WITH VEN'S STYLE ASDFJKL I SWEAR I SAW AIR FLAIR AND FEVER PITCH IN THERE SOMEWHERE
Also true!

Spoiler:
Maaan I suck at action images but that is one of the things I wanted to draw. n_n Honestly, the Armour fight was kind of a let down because it was super easy. (Sora sucks at fighting backhand, I guess. XD) I think it took me two tries whereas YMX took like 15. I liked the YMX one more since I fought MF sooo many times in BBS and got so familiar with the music T because Terra SUCKS at dodging so I probably spent like 6 hours listening to that BGM trying to beat him with Terra and hearing that remixed, finding out who MF was, and fighting a harder version of him was exhilarating and few things have matched that feeling for me in the KH series.

Plus, as I said, the whole time I was fighting the Armour I was just pissed off because it felt so tacked-on and I knew they were gonna have to give me one damn good reason Ven had turned evil in Sora's heart. But it wasn't a bad fight at all. He definitely uses Ven's attacks and while I never used Ven a whole lot in BBS compared to the others (Terra I had to use more because he sucks and I did completion on Normal for him, so I had to play through again and Aqua's my favourite so I have like a million files for her 8D), I still recognized his attacks instantly. So it was really cool fighting him like that. It felt a lot like the end of Terra's story in BBS after MX takes over his body and you fight him as Terra's Armour. It felt more like fighting Terra than MX because he was using Terra's fighting style, shot locks, command finishers, etc. That's kind of what this is like. (So now I'm just waiting for a dark!Aqua fight somehow. Although the premise of that sounds really depressing, like she finally gave into the darkness or something, so now maybe I don't want it. XD)

Oh, and I'm pretty sure Ven'sArmor!Sora used shotlocks too. :D That was pretty exciting, I'm not gonna lie.

Quote:
I, on the other hand, already knew it was crap and only got it because I wanted the complete series. i have no life D; Like, the existence of Dream Drop Distance completely spoils Re:coded's secret ending. It also spoils the ending of BbS but that is an excellent game so it doesn't really matter :D
Well, I still can't fault you there. People have asked me why I don't just sell my copy of Re:Coded if I hate it so much--since I could've gotten a decent price for it back when it first came out--and I looked at them like they were insane. Have an incomplete KH collection? Are they crazy? (I am now coming to the realization though that if I don't buy 3DS in English--despite not even having an English 3DS--I won't own all the games in English. x_o DILEMMA. Maybe I should buy it and play it on my roommate's 3DS when he's done with the game.)

Also the ending of BBS is mostly spoilt by its trailer, so that can't be much of a complaint. (I mean, we don't get details but just from the trailer and the fact that it's a prequel and we've never seen the characters before kind of confirmed that nothing good came of the ending. ;~;)
Quote:
NOTHING WILL EVER TOP DEARLY BELOVED BBS VERSION. IT IS THE UNSURPASSED AND UNSURPASSABLE PINNACLE OF KH MUSIC I love the final boss theme of 3D though.
Spoiler:
It needed more Sora's theme though. And more Ven's theme. XD

/wall of text
The Dearly Beloveds get steadily better until BBS. KH1's is very simple, COM adds a few more notes in, KH2 improves it again, Re:COM was another improvement, and then I thought nothing could top Days' version and then BBS was like "OH YEAH? HAVE SOME VIOLINS" and I died. ;~; I love it so, so much. So I was really excited for Re:Coded's version of it expecting the trend to continue and it was just like "nope, have a boring one". O-oh. Okay. But 3DS's is probably my second favourite just because it's something new and it's still very pretty.

It's hard for me to pick a favourite boss fight music from 3D. I like all of them so much. ;~;
Spoiler:
Xemnas's new one is great, even Ansem's brings something new to the theme which has been in like every KH since the first one. xD; YMX's is probably my favourite if I had to pick one but I also really love Armor!Sora's because of all the themes it ties into the Dive to Heart music.

Quote originally posted by ToriSora:
I wonder if FF Versus will have a release date announced at E3. I'm guessing 2021 XD TBH with how things are going I would not be shocked.... It was announced in 2006 right?
...yuuup. 8| I doubt they'll have a release date at E3 but I'm hoping we'll get one at Tokyo Game Show in September. :( I think the only S-E game that's ever gotten a release date/window at E3 that didn't already have one in Japan was FF14 and that... didn't go so well. XD;

God, I really want it to get a release date, though. I'm so tired of waiting that I'm not even excited for the game anymore. :(