Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2012 (5:26 PM).
Rom Hacker.

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo1991 View Post
i can edit them its just a pain and im such a failure at it so i end up giving up...
Yeah the new advance map doesn't let me select colours so I just use the old advance map for tile inserting, I'm happy doing it this way.
Anyway, I will insert tiles for you, If you start up a hack I will insert the tiles for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO_obslayer View Post
are you going to add new trainer sprites or keep the original ones?

if you are going to add new trainer sprites could you use my ones that i gave to Darkrisinggirl
Im adding new Trainers, I've already changed the hero's.
I seen your overworld sheet with the HG/SS hero and heroin, there very nice but I have no need for them, do you have any others? I'm always open to new resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightShine View Post
Hey Kebbles, waiting for the update. Also, not to be rude but, where are my tiles? >_< Ehehehe......
Yeah sorry no update for today, I've been scripting and theres not much I can really show you guys unless I upload a video, I'm in the process of fixing all the errors so by Tuesday I can upload 2 videos. They will be very nice too.
And midnight, please be patiant I'm very busy...

EVERYONE:
I'm in desperate need for a nice N overworld before tuesday, so if someone could send me one or find one that would be awesome and I'd owe you one. I don't wanna use destinjagolds N overworld as its kinda odd looking lol..

When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?