View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2012 (02:58 AM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
Your most crowning gaming achievement, online or offline.

I've never done online gaming (outside of MarioKart 3DS, at which I never win) so I have exactly zero achievements to list there. Offline, I think my biggest achievement was either entirely filling the PokeDex in Pokemon Red (though since I used Missingno I don't think that really counts either) or unlocking all the unlockable content in Smash Bros Brawl and Tekken 6. Yeah... I'm really not that much of an accomplished gamer
Naww Andy! You are still and accomplished gamer, dont worry you filled a whole pokedex and thats hard without WiFi trading!
Also I can relate to the SSBB thing.. I unlocked everything on the original Smash bros.. Yes I am that awesome.

Quote originally posted by QuilavaKing:
Your most crowning gaming achievement, online or offline.

For me, it's not actually accomplishing any goal in a game, or showing any great feat of skill. It's actually the day that I rediscovered Tyrian. It was my favoritestestest game EVER as a kid (Like, under 5.), and I had dreams and memories that made it seem like pure magic, but I really didn't remember anything about the game, and had no clue what it was called. I searched for it all the time, and it wasn't until early 2010 that I found it again. Playing through that game again was like the best moment of my life, easily. I still haven't beaten it though... it's really hard later on lol.
So your most crowning achievement was getting nostalgia? Thats so cute! How old is that game?? Where did you find it? Also I assume its still the pure magic from your childhood! I get that whenever I play any pokemon game. BEST THING EVER! (Pokemon was my first videogame.)

Also Welcome to the club
Joshawott
and
Teamfail!

@Joshawott how do you get 200% completion O.o
@Teamfail is 20 minutes a good time?? I have no idea