View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2012 (07:48 AM). Edited May 6th, 2012 by Lateon.
The Eon Follower

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Lateon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lateon Send a message via Yahoo to Lateon
In the Wandering Thread:
Quote originally posted by Lateon:
I've been attempting to RNG for the past six hours >.< I'm sure I should get it in the next two... right?

Though three of those were spent trying to find and breed syncronizers when I should have just downloaded them from pokecheck to make life easier.
Quote originally posted by Sydian:
LATEON OMG COME TO TRADECORNER CHAT WE WILL HELP YOU
Hello all! Learning to RNG over here. I have a DSI and am trying to RNG on my Pokemon Black (english version).

For my first attempt, I'm trying to get a Modest shiny Deino with 31 IVS in HP, SpAtk and Spd. I tried for all 31 in all slots but couldn't find any results. Here's some screenshots:

Spoiler:

I followed TwilightBlade's directions in the help thread, and this is what I came up with. Any suggestions? Am I doing it right so far? Obviously you can't see the DS part of it, but that's the RNG reporter's findings. is there a way to expand the search so I can find one with all 31 IV's? I narrowed it down to encounter slots 3, 7, 9, and 11 because that's where Deino appears, but I'm not sure what other ones to look at. What would happen if I set max frames (in the time finder) higher? What exactly does that do?

Forum Activity
Wifi Activity

Currently Working On