Thread: Ruby hack: Pokemon Silver Legend
View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:25 AM
giradialkia

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
The more recent posts are getting a liiiiiiiiiiiittle generic guys, be sure to put a fair bit of thought into 'em! :)

I find the this hack very appealing, even if I can't understand the in-game text, haha. It's obvious that the graphics are simply awesome, I especially like the ruins and the Pokemon Centre tiles. The videos showing the ASM routines are also very, very nice.

I'd kinda like to know a bit more about the story, though. The essence of a very original story seems to be there, but what you've written doesn't really give much away, it seems to just scrape a surface, haha. Perhaps you should consider adding a little more to that? Although you've given a lot to look at, otherwise, so keep up the great work!

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.