View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:34 AM
adventure
trust your doctor

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
Here guys, I've got a topic for ya.

Do you have any recurring themes, or personal cliches that remain consistent through your RPing?

I know there are a few offers who enjoy such a thing, and I do it on here as well. One of the personal cliches I've created involves Heterochromia: multiple eye colors. I do this because, well, I have Heterochromia, and I like to have small things like that implemented.

Either it is a natural thing, it has a reasoning behind it, or on other occasions, the character doesn't even have Heterochromia until later in the story.
That's quite cool! What colors do you have? :) I only knew one girl with a blue and a green eye. In RPing, I feel that this thing has been marked with the cliche stamp for so long ago that we don't even see it often nowadays. At least I can't recall seeing it very much on here. So it's cool :3

As for me, hmm... my characters used to be consistently bubbly or outgoing, but I think that changed with a few of my later characters now. I'm not sure if I have a consistent cliche-like thing that I have in my RPing. Perhaps that I always write out my character's thoughts for everyone to see and understand, rather than hide them and let players guess what my characters are thinking. It doesn't sound like one of the things you mean though xD