View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012 (11:29 AM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
Here guys, I've got a topic for ya.

Do you have any recurring themes, or personal cliches that remain consistent through your RPing?

I know there are a few offers who enjoy such a thing, and I do it on here as well. One of the personal cliches I've created involves Heterochromia: multiple eye colors. I do this because, well, I have Heterochromia, and I like to have small things like that implemented.

Either it is a natural thing, it has a reasoning behind it, or on other occasions, the character doesn't even have Heterochromia until later in the story.
I've used heterochromia in a character myself, it's pretty fun to see what reactions people can come up with. On my own personal cliches, though, the only thing I can think of is the fact that many of the male characters I make are physically effeminate in some way. The personality's changed up for every character, for the most part; I end up putting an aspect of either myself or family and friends in different characters, too, even names or appearances instead of just using personality. (Any of my characters with east-Asian heritage can be traced to a single family I'm friends with in particular, for example.)

I also have a topic:

Are there any people or posts you just feel you have to facepalm (or, Heaven forbid, face-wall/desk/couch/other inanimate and blunt object) at? In terms of being a GM, what about sign-up sheets?
(Don't specify the person or post in question, of course.)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.