View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Shinypoliwrath
RMXP Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post
I advise re-uploading your screenshots one by one to your photobucket or tinypic. So that they do not get reduced. You could try uploading your dex at http://www.imagebam.com/.

Good luck!
Thanks!
I've re-upped the screens one by one, but imagebam seems to be giving me hassle with direct image linking, so I've included a link to the appropriate page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNaks View Post
These sprites are actually rather good for fusions and edits. There are a few problems with one or two (Holly's legs and Hana's feet are two of the ones that are immediately obvious), but on the hole, they're not bad.

For me, some of the tiles you've used are too unsaturated compared to the OW sprites, and I'm a bit concerned by the scale of your game. Including one region is tricky enough, but you may get unstuck with plans for two or three. Focus on getting the main one finished first before worrying too much about the others.

I would consider making a video to show how the game is shaping up in motion, too. It'd be good to see everything in action!

Good work so far.
Thanks for the critique. I know there are a few little things that could use a change up, but right now I'm working on getting the majority done before I fine-tune it.
As for the region work, I'm making sure to do it one region at a time.

I'll see about making a small video at some point.