View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Alex
I can taste you on my lips~
Community Supporter Tier 6

I haven't looked at this hack in a while, but I'd like to reiterate that as a team member of yours I'm ready to help at any time, provided I know how.

I see you're using some free shared hosting for a website to showcase your hacks. If you'd like I'd be willing to host it on a server I run, just message me. (I can set up an FTP account for you to use if you want, or I could just manage it myself :P) It's exclusive hosting that I wouldn't mind footing the bill for, since I'm a part of this ^^;. Yes, this is what I've been doing in all the time I haven't been ROM hacking - managing a web server for a Pokémon forum -_-

leachim, regarding your request for trainer names in the hack, I'd like to be a trainer, but not on Route 2. Could you possibly input me as one of the later gym leaders, or better yet an Elite Four member? I'd like to be the one to create my trainer data in Advance Trainer, too. :)
The PokéCommunity Live! <~Sotomura> “It’s personal.” <Greninja> ignore twocows he smells like twice the manure <+wakachamo> Alex are you in a state prison rn <+twocows> my doujins are the best <+Alex> sometimes ecchi can be a kickstarter for an overworked motor <Greninja> lunatic is the only mode I play in <~Sotomura> I really don’t feel like watching Best Wishes <+Alex> the guy preventing me from being first on the voice list <+Alex> good holy christ its way better without minaj <Zeffy> yaoi is the sounds they make while doing the nasty <+twocows> i really want my pc to be more like a phone <+twocows> thanks, microsoft

Last edited by Alex; May 7th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.