View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2012 (04:37 PM). Edited May 8th, 2012 by -ty-.
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by The Opera Ghost:
I hate to sound stupid but I don't like those questions. I don't plan on doing any of those things in the future, I want to do acting, and none of those people are my celebrity crush, All that food sounds disgusting and none of those colours express my mood, there should be more options.

I cannot predict the exact options to fit everyone's needs. Let's take the celebrity crush for example. Just select which one is the closest. I am not going to list every single actress/actor. Or, if you are planning on becoming an actor, it seems likely that you would be required to do some type of modeling. Furthermore, there are more than enough options in this test; there are around 6-12 options per question! I also doubt you find all of those food options to be "disgusting", please be reasonable if you have any suggestions.

@ JdBud, I originally had this setup for GOLD/SILVER versions exclusively, but thought that expanding to the HeartGold/SoulSilver would attract some more participants. So I will make sure to make an amendment to the test bug list to include new evolutions on existing gen II Pokemon for those who chose to use HeartGold/SoulSilver. Thanks for reminding me with your team assignment

@ everyone...A thank you to everyone who has completed the Tests and Forms! I wasn't sure if I would be able to set this all up so it wouldn't be too confusing. I hope you all enjoy this challenge, and make sure to update so we can see your progress. Any suggestions for this challenge or future challenges would be greatly appreciated.

BEST OF LUCK

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!