View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012 (12:16 AM).
Blathering Fool

Nature: Lax
Hey Mitchel1, first off I would like to start off by saying, your game is positively beautiful and plays like the pokemon game I always wish I could play. So far it is great stuff.

However, I'm stuck. I have no idea if it's a bug or intentional. I see in some previous posts in thios thread some people are talking about the ruins and the making of some kind of escape rope, I havve no idea what that's about but if it somehow pretains to my problem then I'll just follow your instructions and wait(?).
My problem is I went into the first ruins where I found Entei. Now I can't leave the ruins. The door to the first room appears to be glitched. I keep meeting the level 0 ghost but the door will not let me out. Is this a glitch or just somehow part of the gaming experience?
Will I have to start over from scratch?

"Somewhere off in a distant world, an island exists, where the ocean only meets the sand, where the weather is always warm. An adventure begins, traveling from the vast lands into the deep seas, chasing into the heart of the tropics, where the plants are vibrant and the beasts are fantastic. We will find each other there, chasing the fleeting dreams of a land full of beauty and potential."