View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012 (05:34 PM).
ô.o
Team Sinnoh
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
Thats pretty cool that youve been with the same band for 4 years, do you make much money from it? Or any money at all :S
He may have worked on the bass lines but if hes not willing to put them down and they are for the band you shouldnt feel bad about using them. I think the new bassist should just put down the bassline if its been tabbed tbh.
And that'd be really cool if you showed us some of your songs xD.
Meh, we'll see what happens. No, we never made money with this stuff. We just played shows to play them. Most of us were very preoccupied with school at the time, and now we're all ways away from each other for the majority of the year. I don't see myself making any money with this band to be honest, that'd only be later on in life when I've started playing with different people.

Quote originally posted by SkittishHeart:
Username: SkittishHeart
Instrument(s) played: Bass, guitar, flute, and hoping to add viola as well as piano in this list (though it's rather unlikely). :3 I also tried to play with the harmonica when I was younger, but failed miserably because I had no idea how to actually produce music other than blowing or something. xD
Are you willing to collaborate with other members: Um, I don't think so; I usually shy away from people in real life, so yeah...
You should totally be my new bassist.