View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
Monocolorist

Nature: Quiet
FINAL UPDATE :D

-Got the TM for Rock Slide from Mt. Coronet, Taught it to Jordan.
-Beat up Team Galactic at the place, released the legendaries.
-I. Hate. Going. Through. Caves.
-Beat up the same old bad guys, then went through the Tedious Multi-Dimensional Maze Puzzle Thing of Doom
-Killed Girantina because why not.
-Brienne single-handedly diestroyed Volkner (I know it’s a typo but it works haha)
-Got through Victory Road with little to no issue. Found the TM for Stone Edge somewhere along the road (/rimshot), taught it to Umber.
-Decided it would be more beneficial for me to have Light Screen on Kazza rather than Reflect. Flew to Veilstone to buy the TM and teach it to him.
-Spent as much of my money as I could, because everyone’s probably a bit underleveled, and I don’t feel like grinding, so the league might take a few tries
-Oh right, Barry. He was actually tough this time around. That Staraptor is ridiculously annoying
-After 4 “warm-up” runs we finally did it! It wasn’t the most graceful of victories, as in a lot of items were used on Cynthia, but as much fun as this whole run was I wanted to get it done with.
- I didn’t pay attention to who won each battle for me, but Kazza was definitely the MVP (as you can probably see from his level compared to everyone else). Brienne was a close second, taking physical hits for days, and an honorable mention goes out to Jordan for being the designated revenge killer with Sucker Punch.

Screens:
Spoiler:

The FINAL TEAM:

Spoiler:

Umber the Infernape ♂, Lv.51 @ Fist Plate
Ability: Blaze
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Flamethrower
-Taunt

Wallace the Bibarel ♂ , Lv. 49 @ Magnet
Ability: Unaware
-Super Fang
-Surf
-Yawn
-Thunderbolt

Kazza the Alakazam ♂ , Lv. 60 @ Mind Plate
Ability: Synchronize
-Light Screen
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Grass Knot

Jordan the Golem ♀ , Lv. 52 @ Quick Claw
Ability: Rock Head
-Rock Slide
-Sucker Punch
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock

Brienne the Hippopowdon ♀ , Lv. 55 @ NeverMeltIce
Ability: Sand Stream
-Crunch
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang

HM Slaves:

Edgar the Bidoof: Rock Smash, Waterfall, Strength, Rock Climb
Airbus the Starly: Defog, Fly
Herman the Psyduck: Flash, Rock Smash

I had a ton of fun doing this, most of all keeping track of it on here. Pretty sure I'm gonna turn this into an Ultimate, continuing on to FR/LG here soon.

Current Challenges:
Ultimate: K J H SU
Ultimate: KJH SU (On Hold)

Completed Challenges:
ULTIMATE!
ULTIMATE!