View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2012 (10:04 PM). Edited May 11th, 2012 by Sector.
Crystal Tier
Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
Just as an FYI, Marth is a man
LOL I seriously laughed my @$$ off to that! Dressed as a Royal Prince can make you look like a girl. I don't think so
Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
They are so awesome though! Double the trouble for the enemy! Its like THERES TWO OF US WHAT CHA GUNNA DO! And they can freeze people! I think they are my favourite out of who I've played so far, Though I also think Marth is really fun as well even though I have no idea what her Down B move does..
I don't like Ice Climbers myself, I prefer to always play as my own and don't like any assistance from the CPU/AI's whatsoever. Marth's Down B Move=Reflecting Attacks. I hope you don't ask what Roy's does because it's the same. Except I think Roy's double the reflecting attack back, so you can tell who's stronger. Similar lines for Fox, Falco and Wolf's Deflect
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
I hate playing as Ice Climbers, even though their results are amazing. Even though they undoubtedly get the job done, I prefer playing with faster and more agile characters... I always feel really weighed down when I'm using them. Especially since there's two of them.
Completely agreed, that's why I've used Fox majorly and Zelda(Shiek) from time to time. But then again, I don't think that applies to when I'm using Peach. I love using her hovering abilities. Amazing!

Oh yeah, I rarely press Down A for Peach, to grab the fruits from the ground. Lately I've been doing so and I've only once drew out bom-ombs as items. Well yesterday when I was playing, I was playing with NO ITEMS and I was just sitting back and throwing fruits at the CPU. Next thing you know, I see a Mr. Saturn thrown. And after a while, I drew out a Beam Sword. Peach definitely has her uses now that I know what she can do, rarely :X
Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
The knowledge is coming.. slowly, thats for sure, It's really hard to play on a keyboard, I needs to get me a controller for my computer and a better computer! But Ice-Climbers are awesome!!
I'd play the original Super Smash Bros more on the Project 64, if I had a controller myself, but I don't. *Sadface*