View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2012, 06:20 AM
MonsterMMORPG
Monster Game Developer
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdjm93 View Post
I Think ur Game would do very well as a downloadable mmorpg pls consider this i would love to play this with a server and client

Well that would be of course nice if i had a big team But i am the only developer so not pretty possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinklers View Post
That all complaints here have either been that the game is the same (and not worse) than all the other MMORPGs, or that it's "too close to pokemon" sounds pretty positive in this viewpoint. Two questions: If you guys were to somehow, magically, end up obtaining a Pokemon license, what would you do? Do you plan to live off this game's profits, even in part? And (if so), what's your business model off F2P?

Well i can make very similar game. It is not against laws and it will be still copyrighted to me. For example torch light is same of diablo. Yet they are doing very good together.

Or empire earth is same of age of empires 2. These are not against laws.

Using other game materials is against laws and we are not using them.

Anyway also once again we updated 17 monster images.

Please read this blog post

http://www.pokecommunity.com/blog.php?b=13739

Basically if you are able to draw and want to get your place, just send me a PM. I have skype, live msn, yahoo msn.
PC SHOWCASE THREAD
MonsterMMORPG DeviantArt Group DeviantArt Page