Old May 14th, 2012 (05:15 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

★ Second Quarter 2012 Nominations ★

Thread Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplay: Undecided
Last RPA Winner: Disease Deoxys
The best roleplay created this or last month (after the 1st of March). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Can't decide!

Best Veteran Roleplay: Pokemon Trainer Academy by jackblaze
Last RPA Winner: Atlantis Arising
The best roleplay created before last month (before the 1st of March). The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Pokemon Trainer Academy. It's the biggest RP on the site, and even when the plot is still, it remains interesting. This is the Goliath of the RP Corner, and it deserves some credit.

Most Original Roleplay: Earth and Sky by Quto
Last RPA Winner: Inner Demon
The most creative, different and original roleplay. The winner will receive a new title and bragging rights.

Earth and Sky. Quto has made an amazing and original storyline, even though it is based on Pokemon. It enters a darker, more lifelike world of Pokemon, with so many story points, secrets, and twists and turns to keep us glued to it. It's still accepting members (in fact, we're playing with four characters only right now) and I would recommend you at least take a look.

Member Awards:

Best Rookie Roleplayer: Undecided
Last RPA Winner: Sir Bastian
The best roleplayer who has joined the Roleplay Corner this or last month (after the 1st of March). The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Can't decide!

Most Improved Roleplayer: PinkSapphire
Last RPA Winner: shinysweety
They may have started out as noobs, but this player has flourished and bloomed into the great roleplayer that they are today. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and perhaps a few nostalgic blonde moments).

I'm sure people will disagree with this choice, but I stand by it. Does she make spelling mistakes and grammatical errors? Yes. However, I see her asking for help and critique from others, trying to improve her own abilities. I don't see that from a lot of people; and rarely do people ask to be criticized, due to large ego. PinkSapphire did. I'm nominating her because she is showing initiative in attempting to better herself, through any means necessary. Maybe I'm seeing a bit of myself in her actions. Nonetheless, it's something I feel should be honored.

Best Game Master: Quto
Last RPA Winner: PkMnTrainer Yellow
The gamemaster who organises, entertains, is helpful, friendly and just generally good at their job. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

I'm nominating Quto, specifically for Earth and Sky. As mentioned before, the idea is original, creative, and very in-depth. To add onto it, he's a great GM and has the players' interests at heart. For example, my character Kiba (for Earth and Sky) has had a very intricate story and background. Quto and I have gone back and forth with long, enormous private messages, usually coming up with fun and exciting things to happen in the story. The latest one would be that uber-long post I recently made.

Best Sign-Up Writer: Undecided
Last RPA Winner: Raikiri
This player can write interesting and well written sign ups in their sleep. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Can't decide!

Most Helpful Player: Arcaray
Last RPA Winner: PkMnTrainer Yellow
They may not be the best roleplayer, but they certainly are active, keen to help and always a pleasure to have aboard a team. The winner will receive a new emblem and bragging rights (and a gold star).

I'm nominating Arcaray, because of something that happened that had caused me to leave an RP (though it shall go unnamed). Arcaray actually took the time to write out a private message to me about the whole ordeal, saying that she would miss having my character in the RP, and that she felt the whole thing unfair toward me. She also offered a spot in an RP she may or may not make, hoping I'll join. If you're reading this Arcaray, I will try to make a character for your RP (if you ever decide to make it).

Best Roleplayer: PkMnTrainer Yellow
Last RPA Winner: Greiger & Raikiri
The greatest player who seems to be great at everything they do (oh, how we envy them!). The winner will receive a new emblem and ultimate bragging rights (and probably an oversized ego).

Yellow. Definitely. All of her characters continue to interest me, and her RP quality is wise yet at the same time sarcastic, which I find hilarious. All-around, she seems like the best RPer I know of.

Other Awards:

Favourite Character: Lucy (Pokemon Fallout)
Last RPA Winner: N/A
They may or may not have started out as duds but this character has developed into something we enjoy reading every post of. The winner's creator will receive a new emblem and bragging rights.

Lucy the Gulpin Wielder. I've only just started Fallout with my new character (Amethyst) but I know about Lucy, and the character in general is humorous to me; not only that, Lucy and Amy will probably form a bond that I just find... Hilarious.

I HAVE SPOKEN.