View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 07:37 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
I got to join this. I love The Simpsons.
Username:AWsquared
Reason you wish to join this club: The Simpsons are a classic cartoon and I was extremely obsessed with it back in the day.I grew up watching reruns on ABC so it' my childhood. I've seen almost every episode.
Favourite member of the Simpson family and why?
Probably Homer. He's the dumb yet lovable oaf that everyone loves.

Favourite episode of the show and why?I honestly, don't know but the one that I like alot is Blame It on Lisa(aka the one where they go to Brazil.) It's the only one that comes to mind because it has so many great funny and memorable moments. I love the vacation episode because Homer always seems to screw things up. Or Thirty Minutes over Tokyo is another good one. Mainly cause it's makes homage the the Electric Soldier Porygon incident and it has tons of reference to Japanese culture. But these are just the two that come to mind, and I really don't have much of a favorite.

What are everyone's thoughts on the tragedy that is present-day Simpsons?
It's alright. It's not as good as it used to be.Seasons 1- 15 are the best ones in my opinion after that it started to fall a bit downhill. It's not bad, but it's not good and sure doesn't have that same feel as it used to. I sort of feel like they think they need to copy Family Guy in order to get a good amount of views everyweek. I grew up watching the old episodes on ABC and so those are the ones I love the most. I still watch the new ones every now and then, but it doesn't have the same feel to it so it's not very often.

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to