View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012 (12:11 PM).
キュウコン
CS

Quote originally posted by Lightning:
Apparently they do not have definitive endings so the only person I know who actually bought them thinks there will be a FFXIII-3. I don't know what to feel about this.

I hated the ending.
Spoiler:
Everyone dies out of nowhere, they don't explain what's going on, and they drop you a cliffhanger with "to be continued". Then you run around collecting all the Paradox Endings and the only extra scene you get hints that Etro (was that the name of the goddess?) isn't actually dead and offers NO closure. And apparently the Snow DLC doesn't even explain what his new focus is all about? x_X If there's one thing I expected from these, it was closure on at least some of the things in the game, if not the whole thing.

Definitely not buying them.
I haven't done all the Paradox endings but I was under the impression (I think from an interview or something?) that the final ending is the 'true' ending and that there will be no sequel.

The 'To Be Continued' thing is likely in reference to the paradox events / DLC rather than the story itself. Depending on when Versus is set it could also be referenced then? I would rather not have XIII-3. Ivalice was much better than Pulse/Cocoon.
Join in Hack-a-long #1

Moderator of The Roleplay Corner