View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:26 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestsideConnection View Post

Thank you for your selections, and those others who supplied opinions. However, upon reaching a conclusion, I am going to pick idea 3. It seems more do-able, easier to build and would only require one GM (me,derp). Anyways, upon elaborating on it, I have made some decisions.

Stuff about RP:

• The RP would be placed on a island, traditional plane wreck, only survivors, only have the wrecked plane and whats on your back and in your pockets. (You were just on a plane so nothing crazy)
  • The RP would be M/PG-17 rated
  • The RP would have a goal, a plot and many twists (Keeping in guidelines)
  • Probably wouldn't accept too many RP'ers, There isn't always a lot of survivors of a plane crash, and that once the RP starts, no more entries (Logicstics, how many planes are going to crash on one small, isolated tropical island anyway)
  • Would have systems to maintain food,water,sleep (Like, how many posts since eating, not sure on that)
  • Yes DeepImpact, like Lord of the Flies, although I'm questionable about letting rocks being dropped on RP'ers heads.
  • Would be quite "realistic" to add effect of having to survive on a island.

So stoked since I figured out how to make those formatting lines
Sigh... I was really hoping for idea 2. So much for joining a new RP to my taste...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~