View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012 (08:00 AM). Edited May 19th, 2012 by XSky RiderX.
'That Guy'

Quote originally posted by XanderO:
We know that all the Gym Leaders will be downloadable cause the World Tournament says you can battle all of them from different regions. We also know that each Gym Leader can only use 3 Pokemon similar as to how the Battle Frontier usually works.

My question is what do you think the Gym Leaders will use? Some had more than three and obviously they'd use their best Pokemon. Though would they only use Pokemon from their Region?

I can see Brock sporting Onix, Golem, and Aerodactyl.
Misty I see sporting Starmie, Golduck, and Seadra.
Well, what I think might happen is that each leader is given six Pokemon, but during the tournament the game selects three random Pokemon from that list. That's what I hope they will do.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing this feature implemented. It'd be nice seeing downloadable characters like Red or N maybe, and not just leaders/champions. I wonder if Akuroma himself is either participating in this tournament, or if he's hosting it. Serebii says Cynthia's hosting it, but I don't really see it anywhere seeing as she's participating aswell from one of the screenshots.