Thread: B2/W2: Shadow Triad
View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012 (5:01 PM).
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Yeah, the manga seems to be hinting at the triad being the Shadow triad... the writer might know something we don't...
Or perhaps this whole thing is all misleading GF's way or tricking us again...but it'll be a waste of a good hint...
Perhaps the reason the triad didn't get the message on time was because Bianca couldn't find them...
Originally Posted by ShadowStriatonTriad View Post
Oh my god I never noticed that! You're brilliant! Also, I know you can't really compare the Games, Anime, or Manga, but...has everyone already seen this photo?

Now look at these Pokemon's faces.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen the the Striaton Trio at all in any of the Pokemon Black 2/White 2 Promo...and they weren't at N's castle in the previous game...In this game, I'm hoping we get to triple battle them for sure this time!
No, That's Manga Canon only, Cress's hair is also longer than the Manga Shadow Triad member with the Panpour mask. Manga Canon doesn't pass onto game Canon if it did, Sabrina, LT. Surge, and Koga would be Team Rocket Members, and Will and Karen would be orphans raised by Pryce.

The writers for the Manga make their own speculations and throw their own twists into their stories to separate them from the games while still following the games.