View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2012 (10:32 AM). Edited May 21st, 2012 by Cherrim.
the blossom pokémon
Crystal Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Honestly, I'd probably just be an assistant trainer in a gym and even then I'd only show up sometimes and get kicked out for lack of attendance. XD; Although I think it would be really awesome to be a trainer in Erika's gym because I'd start all my battles saying "Hi, I'm Erica. Are you challenging me?" and never hint that I wasn't the actual gym leader until they beat my Cherrim/Whimsicott team really easily and I'd act all confused when they ask for their badge. 8D

That sounds a lot more appealing to me than being a gym leader especially since, because of Cherrim, I'd have to be a grass gym leader and there's already an Erika grass gym leader even if she can't spell her name right fffffff. But assuming there wasn't, my team would be:

- Whimsicott
- Cherrim
- Carnivine
- Cherrim

And maybe a Shroomish to bug my roommate because I always call him one. My gym would be pretty straight-forward. If I had to have an obstacle in it, I imagine it would be a quiz one like in Blaine's gym. I always liked those kinds. So if you didn't want to fight all my assistant trainers, you could be smart and get through that way. (Or maybe I'd just have people draw Cherrim all over the walls or something. I dunno!) The gym itself would honestly be pretty standard grass-type fare with lots of greenery for the Pokemon to play around in. (I'd just have one room to myself with shaded blinds and stay in there until challengers showed up. Eww, outdoors and sunlight!) I guess I'd probably be like the fourth gym leader since my Pokemon would all be around level 30? I'd at least be past 25 with two Cherrim. I wouldn't want to be a later gym leader because then I'd have to see my Cherrim get trampled by like... giant Charizard-level Pokemon. ;_; No thanks.

At this point, I'm probably better off just invading Celadon City and taking Erika's gym anyway. (Also I didn't even consider being an E4/champion because there's no way I'd get away with having Cherrim on my team if that was my rank. XD)